Roger E Mitchell
Affiliation: North Carolina State University
- Supporting community-based prevention and health promotion initiatives: developing effective technical assistance systemsRoger E Mitchell
Department of Psychology, North Carolina State University, Raleigh 27695 7801, USA
Health Educ Behav 29:620-39. 2002....
- Nutrition education among low-income older adults: a randomized intervention trial in Congregate Nutrition sitesRoger E Mitchell
Department of Psychology, North Carolina State University, Raleigh 27695 7650, USA
Health Educ Behav 33:374-92. 2006....
- Preventing food-borne illness in food service establishments: Broadening the framework for intervention and research on safe food handling behaviorsRoger E Mitchell
Department of Psychology, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina 27695 7650, USA
Int J Environ Health Res 17:9-24. 2007....
- Extending the reach of nutrition education for older adults: feasibility of a Train-the-Trainer approach in congregate nutrition sitesJacquelyn W McClelland
Department of Family and Consumer Sciences, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina 27695 7605, USA
J Nutr Educ Behav 34:S48-52. 2002..Although the sample size (53 participants and 4 managers) and convenience sampling method limit generalizability, the promising results suggest the potential benefits of this method and the need for further study...
- Risk factors for a farm vehicle public road crashTheresa M Costello
Department of Psychology, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27695
Accid Anal Prev 41:42-7. 2009..97), and low farm income (OR=0.29) were less likely crash group members. Recommendations are discussed for incorporating findings into farm vehicle crash prevention research and interventions...