Affiliation: North Shore University Hospital
- Many chronic lymphocytic leukemia antibodies recognize apoptotic cells with exposed nonmuscle myosin heavy chain IIA: implications for patient outcome and cell of originCharles C Chu
The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, North Shore Long Island Jewish LIJ Health System, Manhasset, NY 11030, USA
Blood 115:3907-15. 2010..Taken together, our data indicate that a large proportion of CLL clones emerge from natural antibody-producing cells expressing immunoglobulins that recognize MEACs, and that this reactivity is associated with poor clinical outcome...
- Torque teno virus 10 isolated by genome amplification techniques from a patient with concomitant chronic lymphocytic leukemia and polycythemia veraCharles C Chu
The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, North Shore Long Island Jewish LIJ Health System, Manhasset, New York, United States of America
Mol Med 17:1338-48. 2011..These results prove that this method identifies infectious agents and provides an experimental methodology to test correlation with disease...
- Expressed genes in interleukin-4 treated B cells identified by cDNA representational difference analysisC C Chu
Laboratory of Immunology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 1892, USA
Mol Immunol 35:487-502. 1998..This list of expressed genes in LPS + IL-4 treated B cells may shed further insight on the action and mechanism of IL-4 stimulation of cells...
- Analysis of single nucleotide polymorphisms in the promoter region of interleukin-10 by denaturing high-performance liquid chromatographyDorothy Guzowski
North Shore LIJ Research Institute, 350 Community Drive, Manhasset, New York 11030, USA
J Biomol Tech 16:154-66. 2005..Once distinct chromatograms were established for each of the SNPs and the nucleotide changes confirmed by sequencing, genotype and haplotype frequencies were tabulated for the groups studied...
- Voltage-dependent calcium channels in mammalian spermatozoa revisitedSusan Benoff
Center for Oncology and Cell Biology, The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, 350 Community Drive, Manhasset, New York 11030, USA
Front Biosci 12:1420-49. 2007..In this review, the genetics, structure and function of voltage-dependent calcium channels and related CatSper molecules will be discussed, and several practical clinical applications associated with these channels will be reported...