Saima I Chaudhry
Affiliation: North Shore University Hospital
- Nonconstrictive epicarditis mimicking a cardiac mass in a 71-year-old Caucasian man: a case report and review of the literatureAsa M Margolis
Department of Medicine North Shore University Hospital, 300 Community Drive, Manhasset, New York 11030, NY, USA
J Med Case Reports 3:2. 2009..We report the first case of asymptomatic epicarditis that involved only the visceral pericardium presenting without constrictive physiology...
- Moving forward in GME reform: a 4 + 1 model of resident ambulatory trainingSaima I Chaudhry
Division of Hospital Medicine, North Shore LIJ Health System, Great Neck, NY, USA
J Gen Intern Med 28:1100-4. 2013..New models of ambulatory training are needed...
- Use of a self-report-generated Charlson Comorbidity Index for predicting mortalitySaima Chaudhry
University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Med Care 43:607-15. 2005..Limitations in both sources have fueled interest in using patient self-report as an alternative. However, little data exist on whether self-reported Charlson Indices predict mortality...
- The state of evaluation in internal medicine residencySaima I Chaudhry
Department of Medicine and Office of Graduate Medical Education, North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, NY, USA
J Gen Intern Med 23:1010-5. 2008..The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) has recommended tools that programs can use to evaluate their trainees. It is unknown if programs are adhering to these recommendations...
- What predicts residency accreditation cycle length? Results of a national surveySaima I Chaudhry
Department of Medicine, North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, New York 11030, USA
Acad Med 84:356-61. 2009....