Ricardo E Carrión
Affiliation: North Shore University Hospital
- A truth that's told with bad intent: an ERP study of deceptionRicardo E Carrión
Department of Psychiatry, Zucker Hillside Hospital, Long Island, NY 11004, United States
Cognition 114:105-10. 2010..This suggests that the main challenge of lying is not to inhibit a tendency to state the truth. Rather, the challenge is to handle the cognitive conflict resulting from the need to keep others' mental states in mind while deceiving them...
- Impact of neurocognition on social and role functioning in individuals at clinical high risk for psychosisRicardo E CarriÃ³n
Department of Psychiatry Research, Zucker Hillside Hospital, NorthShore Long Island Jew ish Health System, Glen Oaks, NY 11004, USA
Am J Psychiatry 168:806-13. 2011..The authors assessed cognitive impairment in adolescents at clinical high risk for psychosis and examined its impact on social and role functioning...
- Between-site reliability of startle prepulse inhibition across two early psychosis consortiaKristin S Cadenhead
Department of Psychiatry, University of California San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093 0810, USA
Neuroreport 24:626-30. 2013..In planning multisite studies, it is essential to institute quality assurance procedures early and establish between-site reliability to assure comparable data across sites. ..
- Risk factors for psychosis: impaired social and role functioningBarbara A Cornblatt
Division of Psychiatry Research, The Zucker Hillside Hospital, North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, 75 59 263rd Street, Glen Oaks, NY 11004, USA
Schizophr Bull 38:1247-57. 2012..Impaired social and role functioning have been of interest for reflecting poor outcome but far less is known about the developmental impact of these deficits as vulnerability or risk factors...
- The Bipolar Prodrome Symptom Interview and Scale-Prospective (BPSS-P): description and validation in a psychiatric sample and healthy controlsChristoph U Correll
The Zucker Hillside Hospital, Psychiatry Research, North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, Glen Oaks, NY, USA Hofstra North Shore LIJ School of Medicine, Hempstead, NY, USA The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, Glen Oaks, NY, USA Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA
Bipolar Disord 16:505-22. 2014..The aim of the present study was to investigate the psychometric properties of the Bipolar Prodrome Symptom Interview and Scale-Prospective (BPSS-P), the first specific interview for emerging bipolar disorder (BD) symptoms...