Tara C Noone
- Imaging and localization of islet-cell tumours of the pancreas on CT and MRITara C Noone
Department of Radiology, Medical University of South Carolina, 1257 Wynnwood Ct, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466, USA
Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab 19:195-211. 2005..However, CT is currently still more readily available to patients. Multiphase, post-contrast series are commended for the evaluation of islet-cell tumours with either modality...
- Multiple focal nodular hyperplasia syndrome: diagnosis with dynamic, gadolinium-enhanced MRIAlan C Finley
Department of Radiology, Medical University of South Carolina, P O Box 250322, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 23:511-3. 2005..Particular attention is paid to the MRI characteristics of this disease process and the features of "multiple FNH syndrome" are discussed...
- EUS diagnosis of an unusual case of pylephlebitis mimicking metastatic pancreatic cancerStephan M Wildi
Digestive Disease Center, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina, USA
Dig Dis Sci 50:2255-8. 2005
- Diffuse abdominal angiomatosisAlan C Finley
Department of Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 22:583-7. 2004..We present a rare case of diffuse abdominal angiomatosis occurring in a 19-year-old male; particular attention is paid to the MR imaging features of this disease process...
- Abdominal imaging studies: comparison of diagnostic accuracies resulting from ultrasound, computed tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging in the same individualTara C Noone
Department of Radiology, The Medical University of South Carolina, 169 Ashley Avenue, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 22:19-24. 2004....