Linda Olivia Nichols
- Translation of a dementia caregiver support program in a health care system--REACH VALinda Olivia Nichols
Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Tennessee, USA
Arch Intern Med 171:353-9. 2011..This article describes the population and outcomes of the REACH VA translation of REACH II into the VA...
- Potential explanations for control group benefitLinda O Nichols
Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Memphis, TN 38104, USA
Clin Trials 9:588-95. 2012....
- The cost-effectiveness of a behavior intervention with caregivers of patients with Alzheimer's diseaseLinda O Nichols
Veterans Affairs Medical Center Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee 38104, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 56:413-20. 2008..To examine the cost-effectiveness of a randomized, clinical trial of a home-based intervention for caregivers of people with dementia...
- Typical and atypical dementia family caregivers: systematic and objective comparisonsLinda O Nichols
Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Memphis, Tennessee 38104, USA
Int J Aging Hum Dev 72:27-43. 2011..Once an individual becomes a caregiver, the clinical experience of dementia caregiving is similar across caregiver types. These findings have implications for clinical care and public policy...
- Primary care interventions for dementia caregivers: 2-year outcomes from the REACH studyRobert Burns
VAMC 11 H, 1030 Jefferson Avenue, Memphis, TN 38104, USA
Gerontologist 43:547-55. 2003..We hypothesized that the addition of the stress-coping component would improve caregiver outcomes...
- Variation in cost of informal caregiving and formal-service use for people with Alzheimer's diseaseBrooke S Harrow
College of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of Massachusetts, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen 19:299-308. 2004..Further study is needed to determine whether this reflects differences in access or availability or how including a control group for care recipients with nondementia diagnoses might have affected these findings...
- Organizational issues in establishing geriatrics interdisciplinary team trainingDavid B Reuben
UCLA Multicampus Program in Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Gerontol Geriatr Educ 24:13-34. 2003..An analysis of these four factors and the influences upon them can help facilitate the successful implementation of interdisciplinary training programs at institutions considering this educational approach...
- Organizational structure, team process, and future directions of interprofessional health care teamsKenneth D Cole
Psychology and Behavioral Health, VA Healthcare System, Long Beach, CA 90822, USA
Gerontol Geriatr Educ 24:35-49. 2003..Both quantitative and qualitative data will be needed to evaluate these new types of teams and the important outcomes they produce...
- Cognitive abilities of Alzheimer's patients: perceptions of Black and White caregiversRobert Burns
Geriatrics Group of Memphis and University of Tennessee Health Science Center, USA
Int J Aging Hum Dev 62:209-19. 2006..This difference in caregiver's appraisal may affect clinical and behavioral interventions for dementia patients and their caregivers...