E D Rosenstein
Affiliation: Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Hypothesis: the humoral immune response to oral bacteria provides a stimulus for the development of rheumatoid arthritisElliot D Rosenstein
Center for Rheumatic and Autoimmune Diseases, Livingston, New Jersey 07039, USA
Inflammation 28:311-8. 2004..PAD engendered antigens lead to production of rheumatoid factor-containing immune complexes and provoke local inflammation, both in gingiva and synovium via Fc and C5a receptors...
- Giant cell myocarditis: most fatal of autoimmune diseasesE D Rosenstein
Division of Rheumatology and Arthritis and Rheumatic Disease Center, St Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ 07039, USA
Semin Arthritis Rheum 30:1-16. 2000..To increase awareness of giant cell myocarditis (GCM), its pathogenesis, and treatment...
- Pilot study of dietary fatty acid supplementation in the treatment of adult periodontitisElliot D Rosenstein
Arthritis and Rheumatic Disease Center, St Barnabas Medical Center, 200 South Orange Avenue, Livingston, NJ 07039, USA
Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids 68:213-8. 2003..Additional studies will be necessary to more fully assess the potential of these agents to favorably affect periodontal inflammation...
- A novel therapeutic approach to the treatment of scleroderma-associated pulmonary complications: safety and efficacy of combination therapy with imatinib and cyclophosphamideI Sabnani
Division of Hematology Oncology, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark, NJ 07112, USA
Rheumatology (Oxford) 48:49-52. 2009..g. cyclophosphamide (CYC) and imatinib (PDGFR inhibitor), might be useful for treating SSc-related ILD. Our objective was to evaluate the safety and efficacy of this combination therapy in scleroderma-related pulmonary disease...
- Comparison of the effects of ketoprofen on platelet function in the presence and absence of aspirinR M Van Solingen
Department of Medicine, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, 200 South Orange Avenue, Livingston, NJ 07039, USA
Am J Med 111:285-9. 2001..Trials are warranted to determine whether these in vitro effects result in clinical antiplatelet activity in patients who require chronic treatment with NSAIDs, thereby avoiding the toxicity of NSAID/aspirin combination therapy...
- Methotrexate pneumonitis after initiation of infliximab therapy for rheumatoid arthritisNeil Kramer
St Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, New Jersey, USA
Arthritis Rheum 47:670-1. 2002