Affiliation: Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Successful rescue of refractory acute antibody-mediated renal allograft rejection with splenectomy--a case reportIsabel Roberti
Pediatric Nephrology and Transplantation Transplant Surgery, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ 07039, USA
Pediatr Transplant 16:E49-52. 2012..9 mg/dL on tacrolimus, mycophenolate mofetil, and prednisone. Urgent splenectomy successfully reversed refractory acute AMR, in our highly sensitized patient with second renal transplant...
- C1q nephropathy in a child with a chromosome 13 deletionIsabel Roberti
Pediatric Nephrology and Transplantation, East Wing, Suite 304, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, 94 Old Short Hills Road, Livingston, NJ 07039, USA
Pediatr Nephrol 21:737-9. 2006..Despite steroid resistance, successful treatment of the NS was achieved with mycophenolate mofetil...
- Donor-specific antibodies by flow single antigen beads in pediatric living donor kidney transplants: single center experienceIsabel Roberti
Pediatric Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ 07039, USA
Pediatr Transplant 11:901-5. 2007..No unequivocal ideal to establish the ideal immunosuppressive regimen for this cohort of patients has been established and the long-term outcome of these recipients has not been delineated...
- A single-center study of C1q nephropathy in childrenIsabel Roberti
Department of Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology and Transplantation Division, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, 94 Old Short Hills Road, East Wing, Suite 304, Livingston, NJ, 07039, USA
Pediatr Nephrol 24:77-82. 2009..Despite a high incidence of steroid resistance among those with NS, an excellent response was observed with the addition of further immunosuppression...
- Long-term outcome of children with steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome treated with tacrolimusIsabel Roberti
Pediatric Nephrology and Transplantation, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, 94 Old Short Hills Road, East Wing suite 304, Livingston, NJ, 07039, USA
Pediatr Nephrol 25:1117-24. 2010..However, the occurrence of relapses of the NS with progression to ESRD during the long-term follow-up indicates the need for careful monitoring of such patients...
- Impact of laparoscopic donor nephrectomy on allograft function in pediatric renal transplant recipients: a single-center reportNoosha Baqi
Pediatric Nephrology and Transplantation, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ 07309, USA
Pediatr Transplant 10:354-7. 2006..The incidence of acute rejection was similar in both groups. LDN is a safe procurement modality for pediatric patients. The risk for prolonged OR time and delay graft function has to be considered during the evaluation process...