Affiliation: New England Biolabs
- Fluorescent site-specific labeling of Escherichia coli expressed proteins with Sfp phosphopantetheinyl transferaseAihua Zhang
New England Biolabs, 01938 Ipswich, MA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 705:295-307. 2011..The fluorescently labeled E14.7 fusion protein was analyzed with a fluorescence imager and subsequently transfected into mammalian cells for imaging with a fluorescence microscope...
- Site-specific protein labeling by intein-mediated protein ligationInca Ghosh
New England Biolabs, Ipswich, MA 01938, USA
Methods Mol Biol 705:87-107. 2011..This chapter also gives a general review of the critical parameters of intein-mediated cleavage and ligation reactions...
- Development of SNAP-tag fluorogenic probes for wash-free fluorescence imagingXiaoli Sun
New England Biolabs, Inc 240 County Road, Ipswich, MA 01938, USA
Chembiochem 12:2217-26. 2011..This approach enables highly sensitive spatiotemporal investigation of protein dynamics in living cells...
- Substrates for Improved Live-Cell Fluorescence Labeling of SNAP-tagIvan R Correa
New England Biolabs, Inc, 240 County Road, Ipswich, MA 01938, USA
Curr Pharm Des 19:5414-20. 2013..These new SNAP-tag substrates based on pure 6-regioisomers can significantly improve fluorescence labeling in live cells and should become powerful tools for bioimaging applications. ..
- Productive interaction of chaperones with substrate protein domains allows correct folding of the downstream GFP domainAihua Zhang
New England Biolabs, Inc, 32 Tozer Road, Beverly, MA 01915, USA
Gene 350:25-31. 2005..A possible correlation between GFP fluorescence and the productive folding by chaperones is proposed. This study may provide a general strategy for identifying chaperones specific for difficult-to-fold proteins...
- Study of protein splicing and intein-mediated peptide bond cleavage under high-cell-density conditionsShamik Sharma
New England Biolabs, 32 Tozer Road, Beverly, Massachusetts 01915, USA
Biotechnol Prog 19:1085-90. 2003..The results of this study demonstrated the potential feasibility of using the intein-mediated protein purification system for industrial-scale production of recombinant proteins...