Paolo G Toniolo
Affiliation: New York University
- Serum insulin-like growth factor-I and breast cancerP Toniolo
Division of Epidemiology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
Int J Cancer 88:828-32. 2000..Elevated circulating levels of IGF-I may be an indicator of increased risk of breast cancer occurring before age 50...
- Serum carotenoids and breast cancerP Toniolo
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
Am J Epidemiol 153:1142-7. 2001....
- Ethical, legal, and social issues related to genomics and cancer research: the impending crisisBruce E Ellerin
Department of Radiation Oncology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016 6497, USA
J Am Coll Radiol 2:919-26. 2005....
- Pregnancy Hormones and Risk of Maternal Breast CancerPaolo Toniolo; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- NEW YORK UNIVERSITY WOMENS HEALTH STUDYPaolo Toniolo; Fiscal Year: 2002..Subjects who were pre-or post-menopausal at the time of cohort enrollment (i.e., at the time of the collection of baseline samples) will be considered in separate statistical analyses. ..
- ENDOGENOUS STEROIDS AND CANCER OF THE OVARYPaolo Toniolo; Fiscal Year: 2001..Controls will be women randomly selected from among all eligible individuals from the same cohorts and matching a given case on specified criteria. The study duration will be three years. ..