NIRAV RAMESH SHAH
Affiliation: New York University
- Postmenopausal hormone therapy and breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysisNirav R Shah
Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Menopause 12:668-78. 2005..The objective of this meta-analysis was to examine the specific relationships of postmenopausal estrogen therapy (ET), postmenopausal combined (estrogen-progestogen) hormone therapy (CHT), and the incidence of breast cancer...
- A critical assessment of treatment options for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosisNirav R Shah
Department of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Sarcoidosis Vasc Diffuse Lung Dis 22:167-74. 2005..We sought to formally review available evidence on treatment options for IPF and to have a diverse panel of physicians rate the "appropriateness," "inappropriateness," or "uncertainty" of some of the available therapeutic options...
- Validation of the Spanish translation of the Patient Assessment of Chronic Illness Care (PACIC) surveyAbraham Aragones
Division of General Internal Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, 423 E 23rd St 15N, New York, NY 10010, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 5:A113. 2008..This study validates the Spanish translation of the PACIC in an urban, Spanish-speaking population...
- Current breast cancer risks of hormone replacement therapy in postmenopausal womenNirav R Shah
Division of General Internal Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, NY 10010, USA
Expert Opin Pharmacother 7:2455-63. 2006..This framework considers the data on risks of various hormonal preparations, the profiles of women at risk, and ends with an expert opinion in this context...
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors for premenstrual syndrome and premenstrual dysphoric disorder: a meta-analysisNirav R Shah
Division of General Internal Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York, USA
Obstet Gynecol 111:1175-82. 2008..To systematically review evidence of the treatment benefits of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) for symptoms related to severe premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and premenstrual dysphoric disorder...
- Breast cancer from oral and transdermal estradiol: a cohort study of Finnish womenTanping Wong
Division of General Internal Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, VA New York Harbor HCS, 423 E 23rd Street 15N, New York, NY 10010, USA
Womens Health (Lond Engl) 3:321-4. 2007..A total of 2171 women developed breast cancer, with no increased risk observed for less than 5 years of use, and some risk for greater than 5 years of use for both oral and transdermal routes of administration...
- Medical homes: challenges in translating theory into practiceEmily Carrier
Department of Emergency Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Med Care 47:714-22. 2009....
- Methodologic quality predictors of observational studiesNirav Shah; Fiscal Year: 2003..Our research could identify potential deficiencies in the available data for a given area and guide future investigators on what common pitfalls to avoid when conducting original research in that field. ..