Affiliation: New Jersey
- Do state medical board applications violate the americans with disabilities act?Robin Schroeder
Department of Family Medicine, Student Health and Wellness Center, and Assistant Professor, UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey 07103, USA
Acad Med 84:776-81. 2009..To determine whether medical licensing board application questions about the mental or physical health or substance use history of the applicant violate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990...
- Treatment of adult obesity with bariatric surgeryRobin Schroeder
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey New Jersey Medical School, Newark, USA
Am Fam Physician 84:805-14. 2011..Patient selection, presurgical risk reduction, and postsurgical medical management, with nutrition and exercise support, are valuable roles for the family physician...
- Relationship between medical student service and empathyChantal M L R Brazeau
UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School, BHSB Room E 1460, 183 South Orange Avenue, Newark, NJ 07103, USA
Acad Med 86:S42-5. 2011..Student participation in service activities during medical school is believed to enhance student professionalism and empathy. Yet, there are no studies that measure medical student empathy levels in relation to service activities...
- Relationships between medical student burnout, empathy, and professionalism climateChantal M L R Brazeau
UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ 07103, USA
Acad Med 85:S33-6. 2010..Yet, few studies have attempted to explore relationships between those issues using validated instruments...
- Hypertension management in a student-run free clinic: meeting national standards?Jason Zucker
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey 07103, USA
Acad Med 86:239-45. 2011....