Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: New Jersey
- Dectin-1 diversifies Aspergillus fumigatus-specific T cell responses by inhibiting T helper type 1 CD4 T cell differentiationAmariliz Rivera
Immunology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
J Exp Med 208:369-81. 2011..fumigatus-specific CD4 T cells and enabling Th17 differentiation...
- Innate immune activation and CD4+ T cell priming during respiratory fungal infectionAmariliz Rivera
Infectious Diseases Service, Immunology Program, Sloan Kettering Institute, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, Box 9, New York, New York 10021, USA
Immunity 25:665-75. 2006....
- Inflammatory monocytes facilitate adaptive CD4 T cell responses during respiratory fungal infectionTobias M Hohl
Infectious Disease Service, Department of Medicine, and Immunology Program, Sloan Kettering Institute, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Cell Host Microbe 6:470-81. 2009....
- Aberrant tissue localization of fungus-specific CD4+ T cells in IL-10-deficient miceAmariliz Rivera
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Immunol 183:631-41. 2009..Our studies demonstrate that disregulated immune responses in the gut can result in dramatic redistribution of pathogen-specific T cells within the host...
- Aspergillus fumigatus triggers inflammatory responses by stage-specific beta-glucan displayTobias M Hohl
Infectious Diseases Service, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York, USA
PLoS Pathog 1:e30. 2005..Selective responsiveness to germinating conidia provides the innate immune system with a mechanism to restrict inflammatory responses to metabolically active, potentially invasive fungal spores...
- Immune responses to Aspergillus fumigatus infectionsAmariliz Rivera
Infectious Diseases Service, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 12:47-9. 2006..Ongoing investigations of immune responses to A. fumigatus are likely to provide opportunities to enhance defenses against this pathogen in the immunocompromised host...
- Host stem cells can selectively reconstitute missing lymphoid lineages in irradiation bone marrow chimerasAmariliz Rivera
Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, NJ 08854, USA
Blood 101:4347-54. 2003..This observation would seem to suggest that during lymphopoietic reconstitution, missing lymphoid lineages can dictate their own reconstitution...
- Distinct CD4+-T-cell responses to live and heat-inactivated Aspergillus fumigatus conidiaAmariliz Rivera
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Infectious Diseases Service, Immunology Program, Department of Medicine, New York, NY 10021, USA
Infect Immun 73:7170-9. 2005..How the adaptive immune system distinguishes between metabolically active and inactive fungal spores remains an important question...
- Immunity to fungiTobias M Hohl
Infectious Diseases Service, Department of Medicine, Sloan-Kettering Institute, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Curr Opin Immunol 18:465-72. 2006..Greater understanding of the molecular mechanisms that underlie antifungal defense has provided a framework for the investigation of protective vaccines and strategies for therapeutic adoptive cell transfer...