ADAM ISRAEL PERLMAN
Affiliation: New Jersey
- Massage therapy for osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized controlled trialAdam I Perlman
Institute for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, School of Health Realted Profession, Newark, NJ 07107 1709, USA
Arch Intern Med 166:2533-8. 2006..Massage therapy is an attractive treatment option for osteoarthritis (OA), but its efficacy is uncertain. We conducted a randomized, controlled trial of massage therapy for OA of the knee...
- Developing a complementary, alternative, and integrative medicine course: one medical school's experienceAdam Perlman
Institute for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Health Related Professions, Newark, NJ 07101, USA
J Altern Complement Med 16:601-5. 2010..S. medical school education...
- Multivitamin/Mineral supplementation does not affect standardized assessment of academic performance in elementary school childrenAdam I Perlman
Department of Primary Care, University of Medicine and Dentistry, School of Health Related Professions, Newark, NJ 07101 1709, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 110:1089-93. 2010..In conclusion, the in-school daily consumption of an MVM supplement by third- through sixth-grade inner-city children did not lead to improved school performance based upon standardized testing, grade point average, and absenteeism...
- Evaluation of diet quality and weight status of children from a low socioeconomic urban environment supports "at risk" classificationDenise D Langevin
Dietetic Internship Program, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Health Related Professions, Scotch Plains, NH 07076, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 107:1973-7. 2007..Results of this study suggest that these urban children may be "at risk," based on the high percentage who are overweight and have insufficient food group consumption and micronutrient intake...
- Point-of-Sale Buyer Information Network (BuyIN)Adam Perlman; Fiscal Year: 2003..The survey will assess the effectiveness of the message delivery system including the effect of information delivered through BuylN on the future behavior and decisions of consumers. ..