Affiliation: New York University
- Antigen receptor triggered upregulation of CD86 and CD80 in human B cells: augmenting role of the CD21/CD19 co-stimulatory complex and IL-4Patricia K A Mongini
Department of Rheumatology, Hospital for Joint Diseases, 301 E 17th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Cell Immunol 216:50-64. 2002....
- Role of complement-binding CD21/CD19/CD81 in enhancing human B cell protection from Fas-mediated apoptosisPatricia K A Mongini
Department of Rheumatology, Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, NY 10003, USA
J Immunol 171:5244-54. 2003....
- Innate immunity and human B cell clonal expansion: effects on the recirculating B2 subpopulationPatricia K A Mongini
Department of Rheumatology, Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York University Medical Center, NY 10003, USA
J Immunol 175:6143-54. 2005..When rare autoantigen-presenting B cells undergo such expansions, both B cell and T cell autoimmunity may be promoted...
- APRIL and BAFF promote increased viability of replicating human B2 cells via mechanism involving cyclooxygenase 2Patricia K A Mongini
Department of Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, New York University Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York University Medical Center, New York, NY 10003, USA
J Immunol 176:6736-51. 2006....
- COX-2 expression in B lymphocytes: links to vaccines, inflammation and malignancyPatricia K A Mongini
Clin Immunol 125:117-9. 2007
- Co-stimuli for Human Marginal Zone B Cell ActivationPatricia Mongini; Fiscal Year: 2004..Such insights should suggest immunologic intervention therapies for blocking the activation of autoreactive B cells in SLE. ..