Ethel L Mitty
Affiliation: New York University
- Policy perspectives: Assisted living and the role of nursingEthel L Mitty
Division of Nursing, New York University, New York City, USA
Am J Nurs 103:32-43; quiz 44. 2003
- Medication management in assisted living: a national survey of policies and practicesEthel Mitty
College of Nursing, New York University, Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing, New York, NY 10003 6677, USA
J Am Med Dir Assoc 10:107-14. 2009..To obtain information about actual medication management practices in assisted living residences (ALRs)...
- Nursing delegation and medication administration in assisted livingEthel Mitty
College of Nursing, New York University, New York, NY 10003, USA
Nurs Adm Q 34:162-71. 2010..The purpose of this article is to review delegation in AL and to provide recommendations for future practice and research in this area...
- Assisted living: aging in place and palliative careEthel L Mitty
Steinhardt School of Education, New York University, USA
Geriatr Nurs 25:149-56, 163. 2004..Stakeholder concerns about staff knowledge and skills in care of the elderly, medication management, the risks associated with residential care, and nursing delegation are discussed...
- Rethinking teaching nursing homes: potential for improving long-term careMathy D Mezey
Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing, New York University College of Nursing, 246 Greene Street, New York, NY 10003 6677, USA
Gerontologist 48:8-15. 2008..Goals of a TNH partnership between service and academia include interdisciplinary education and practice, research and dissemination of evidence-based practices, and benchmarks of a nursing home professional learning environment...