Carrie Masia Warner
Affiliation: New York University
- School-based behavioral treatment for social anxiety disorder in adolescents: results of a pilot studyC L Masia
Child Study Center, New York University School of Medicine, NY 10016, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 40:780-6. 2001..To provide preliminary estimates of feasibility and effectiveness for school-based behavioral treatment in adolescents with social anxiety disorder...
- Recall of childhood psychopathology more than 10 years laterCarrie L Masia
New York University School of Medicine, Child Study Center, New York, NY 10016, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 42:6-12. 2003..Strengths of this study were that the length of the retest interval was substantial, follow-up information was collected by blind interviewers, and childhood diagnoses were clearly documented...
- School-based intervention for adolescents with social anxiety disorder: results of a controlled studyCarrie Masia-Warner
New York University Child Study Center, NYU School of Medicine, 215 Lexington Avenue 13th Floor, New York, NY 10016, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 33:707-22. 2005..Findings support the possible efficacy of school-based intervention for facilitating access to treatment for socially anxious adolescents...
- Treating adolescents with social anxiety disorder in school: an attention control trialCarrie Masia Warner
New York University School of Medicine, Child Study Center, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 48:676-86. 2007..This study evaluates the relative efficacy of a school-based, cognitive-behavioral intervention compared to an educational-supportive treatment for adolescents with social anxiety disorder...
- School-based anxiety treatments for children and adolescentsKathleen Herzig-Anderson
Anita Saltz Institute for Anxiety and Mood Disorders, NYU Child Study Center, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, NYU Langone Medical Center, One Park Avenue, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10016, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 21:655-68. 2012..Discussion centers on feasibility, challenges to school-based implementation, and future research directions for this critical area...
- CBT for anxiety and associated somatic complaints in pediatric medical settings: an open pilot studyCarrie Masia Warner
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, NYU Child Study Center, NYU Langone Medical Center, 215 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY, 10016, USA
J Clin Psychol Med Settings 16:169-77. 2009..To examine the initial feasibility and potential efficacy of a cognitive-behavioral intervention for youth with anxiety disorders and non-medical somatic symptoms...
- Preventive intervention for anxious preschoolers and their parents: strengthening early emotional developmentJeremy K Fox
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, NYU Child Study Center, New York University Langone Medical Center, New York, NY 10016, USA
Child Psychiatry Hum Dev 43:544-59. 2012..Fostering increased willingness to encourage their children to engage in new and anxiety-provoking situations may help promote continued mastery of new skills and successful coping with anxiety...
- Treatment of Child Anxiety in Nonpsychiatric SettingsCarrie Masia; Fiscal Year: 2006..Findings from this study will be used to inform the Candidate's application for an RO1 to conduct a full-scale study, and to guide the development of intervention programs in pediatric clinics. ..
- Treatment of Child Anxiety in Pediatric Medical SettingsCarrie Masia; Fiscal Year: 2007....