Judy W Lee
Affiliation: New York University School of Medicine
- Inhibition of Smad3 expression in radiation-induced fibrosis using a novel method for topical transcutaneous gene therapyJudy W Lee
Department of Otolaryngology Neck Surgery, New York University School of Medicine, 550 First Ave, NBV 5E5, New York, NY 10016, USA
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 136:714-9. 2010..To attempt to mitigate the effects of irradiation on murine skin after high-dose radiation using a novel transcutaneous topical delivery system to locally inhibit gene expression with small interfering RNA (siRNA) against Smad3...
- Age-related histologic changes in human nasal cartilageJudy W Lee
Center for Facial Cosmetic Surgery, Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
JAMA Facial Plast Surg 15:256-62. 2013..Understanding age-related changes is important when considering cartilage-based implants or grafts during rhinoplasty and nasal reconstructive surgery...
- Correction of caudal septal deviation and deformity using nasal septal bone graftsJudy W Lee
University of Michigan Center for Facial Cosmetic Surgery, 19900 Haggerty Rd, Livonia, MI 48152, USA
JAMA Facial Plast Surg 15:96-100. 2013..To describe our technique of using septal bone grafts for correction and stabilization of caudal septal deviation and to evaluate the effectiveness of this technique in the treatment of the deviated caudal septum...
- Esthetic enhancements in upper blepharoplastyJudy W Lee
Center for Facial Cosmetic Surgery, University of Michigan Department of Otolaryngology, Livonia, MI 48152, USA
Clin Plast Surg 40:139-46. 2013....
- Regulators and mediators of radiation-induced fibrosis: Gene expression profiles and a rationale for Smad3 inhibitionJudy W Lee
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 143:525-30. 2010..Our study characterized the genetic expression involved in extracellular matrix accumulation during radiation-induced fibrosis. We performed Smad3 gene silencing in an attempt to abrogate the effects of radiation...