Ann E Kurth
Affiliation: New York University
- Addressing unmet need for HIV testing in emergency care settings: a role for computer-facilitated rapid HIV testing?Ann E Kurth
New York University College of Nursing, New York, NY, USA
AIDS Educ Prev 25:287-301. 2013..In the standard arm, one HIV test and two referrals for testing occurred. Computer-facilitated HIV testing appears acceptable to ED patients. Future research should assess cost-effectiveness compared with staff-delivered approaches. ..
- Clinician practices and attitudes regarding early antiretroviral therapy in the United StatesAnn E Kurth
New York University, New York, NY 10003, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 61:e65-9. 2012..Use of antiretroviral therapy (ART) to prevent HIV transmission has received substantial attention after a recent trial demonstrating efficacy of ART to reduce HIV transmission in HIV-discordant couples...
- Understanding the facilitators and barriers of antiretroviral adherence in Peru: a qualitative studyWalter H Curioso
Epidemiology, STD AIDS Unit, School of Public Health and Administration, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Honorio Delgado 430, Lima 31, Peru
BMC Public Health 10:13. 2010..To date, few studies have explored the barriers and facilitators of adherence to ART in these settings. Facilitators and barriers of antiretroviral adherence in Peru are not completely understood...
- Combination HIV prevention: significance, challenges, and opportunitiesAnn E Kurth
New York University College of Nursing, New York, NY 10003, USA
Curr HIV/AIDS Rep 8:62-72. 2011..HIV prevention strategies that combine partially effective interventions should be scaled up and evaluated...
- Computerized counseling reduces HIV-1 viral load and sexual transmission risk: findings from a randomized controlled trialAnn E Kurth
New York University College of Nursing, New York, NY School of Nursing, Biobehavioral Nursing and Health Systems, University of Washington, Seattle, WA Research Triangle Institute, San Francisco, CA Departments of Global Health Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA Pangaea Global AIDS Foundation, Oakland, CA University of California, San Francisco, CA Harborview Medical Center, HIV Specialty Clinic Affiliated With UW, Seattle, WA and Department of Psychology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 65:611-20. 2014..Evaluate a computerized intervention supporting antiretroviral therapy (ART) adherence and HIV transmission prevention...