Affiliation: New Jersey
- Delayed diagnosis of critical congenital cardiovascular malformations (CCVM) and pulse oximetry screening of newbornsTajwar Aamir
New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services, Division of Family Health Services, Trenton, New Jersey 08625, USA
Acta Paediatr 96:1146-9. 2007..The purpose of this study was to identify the number of infants with a delayed diagnosis of critical CCVMs potentially detectable by pre-discharge pulse oximetry screening...
- Longitudinal patterns of breastfeeding initiationLakota Kruse
Division of Family Health Services, New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services, Trenton, New Jersey 08625 0364, USA
Matern Child Health J 10:13-8. 2006..We conclude that breastfeeding initiation is not necessarily or exclusively a matter of fixed preferences, and that opportunities exist to expand breastfeeding to realize national goals by enhancing both recurrence and recruitment...
- Comparing sociodemographic and hospital influences on breastfeeding initiationLakota Kruse
Division of Family Health Services, New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services, Trenton, NJ 08625 0364, USA
Birth 32:81-5. 2005..Isolating that component can help to illuminate the potential independent contribution of hospital policies, practices, and staff behaviors...
- Breastfeeding initiation rates derived from electronic birth certificate data in New JerseyLori Feldman-Winter
Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, UMDNJ SOM, 40 East Laurel Road Suite 100, Stratford, NJ 08084, USA
J Hum Lact 18:373-8. 2002..Trends demonstrated persistent racial and ethnic disparities in breastfeeding practices. The EBC was a valuable tool for monitoring breastfeeding initiation rates and evaluating the statewide goal of increasing exclusive breastfeeding...
- Physician cesarean delivery rates and risk-adjusted perinatal outcomesTong Li
Division of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey 08540, USA
Obstet Gynecol 101:1204-12. 2003..To compare perinatal outcomes in obstetric practices with high and low cesarean delivery rates...