Amy L Krain
Affiliation: New York University
- Brain development and ADHDAmy L Krain
Institute for Pediatric Neuroscience, NYU Child Study Center, 215 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10016, USA
Clin Psychol Rev 26:433-44. 2006..Differences in gray and white matter have also been examined. The ultimate goal of this research is to determine the underlying neurophysiology of ADHD and how specific phenotypes may be related to alterations in brain structure...
- The role of treatment acceptability in the initiation of treatment for ADHDAmy L Krain
New York University Child Study Center, 215 Lexington Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10016, USA
J Atten Disord 9:425-34. 2005..Furthermore, Caucasian families were more likely to pursue a recommendation for pharmacological treatment than non-Caucasian families. The clinical and research implications of these results are considered...
- Distinct neural mechanisms of risk and ambiguity: a meta-analysis of decision-makingAmy L Krain
New York University Child Study Center, New York University School of Medicine, 215 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10016, USA
Neuroimage 32:477-84. 2006..These findings provide evidence for the dissociation of neural circuits underlying risky and ambiguous decision-making, reflecting differential involvement of affective "hot" and cognitive "cool" processes...
- An fMRI examination of developmental differences in the neural correlates of uncertainty and decision-makingAmy L Krain
NYU Child Study Center, NYU School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 47:1023-30. 2006..The present study examines potential developmental differences in frontal regions associated with uncertain decision-making, and tests the impact of IU on these circuits...
- A functional magnetic resonance imaging investigation of uncertainty in adolescents with anxiety disordersAmy L Krain
New York University Child Study Center, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
Biol Psychiatry 63:563-8. 2008..As such, the present study examines the relationship between IU and neural responses to uncertainty in anxious adolescents...