Chi Wan Koo
Affiliation: New York University School of Medicine
- Focal ground-glass opacities in non-small cell lung carcinoma resection patientsChi Wan Koo
Department of Radiology, New York University Langone Medical Center, 560 First Avenue IRM 236, New York 10016, United States
Eur J Radiol 81:139-45. 2012....
- Spectrum of pulmonary neuroendocrine cell proliferation: diffuse idiopathic pulmonary neuroendocrine cell hyperplasia, tumorlet, and carcinoidsChi Wan Koo
Department of Radiology, New York University Langone Medical Center, 560 First Ave, IRM 236, New York, NY 10016, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 195:661-8. 2010..A conceptual continuum of these neuroendocrine entities is suggested...
- Improved efficiency of CT interpretation using an automated lung nodule matching programChi Wan Koo
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic Health System, 1025 Marsh St, PO Box 8673, Mankato, MN 56002 8673, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 199:91-5. 2012..The purpose of this study was to assess the impact of an automated program on improvement in lung nodule matching efficiency...
- Cost-effectiveness and patient tolerance of low-attenuation oral contrast material: milk versus VoLumenChi Wan Koo
Department of Radiology, St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, 1000 Tenth Ave, Rm 4C 12, New York, NY 10019, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 190:1307-13. 2008..The purpose of our study was to prospectively compare the cost, effectiveness, and patient tolerance of milk and VoLumen, a 0.1% barium suspension, in patients undergoing abdominal and pelvic CT with oral and i.v. contrast media...
- Novel therapies for non-small cell lung cancerJessica S Donington
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, NYU School of Medicine, 530 1st Ave, Suite 9V, New York, NY 10016, USA
J Thorac Imaging 26:175-85. 2011..Each of these advanced modalities works best for only a small subset of the population with lung cancer, and efficacious use is highly dependent on appropriate patient selection...