Julie B Kaplow
Affiliation: New Jersey
- Pathways to PTSD, part II: Sexually abused childrenJulie B Kaplow
Department of Psychiatry, New Jersey Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, P O Box 1709, Newark, NJ 07101 1709, USA
Am J Psychiatry 162:1305-10. 2005..The goal of this research was to develop and test a prospective model of posttraumatic stress symptoms in sexually abused children that includes pretrauma, trauma, and disclosure-related pathways...
- Dissociation predicts later attention problems in sexually abused childrenJulie B Kaplow
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Child Abuse Negl 32:261-75. 2008..The goals of this research are to develop and test a prospective model of attention problems in sexually abused children that includes fixed variables (e.g., gender), trauma, and disclosure-related pathways...
- Age of onset of child maltreatment predicts long-term mental health outcomesJulie B Kaplow
Department of Psychiatry, New Jersey Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, NJ, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 116:176-87. 2007..Implications for the assessment of maltreated children, the prevention of adult psychopathology, and the classification of age of maltreatment onset are discussed...
- The long-term consequences of early childhood trauma: a case study and discussionJulie B Kaplow
John Jay College of Criminal Justice CUNY in New York, NY 10019, USA
Psychiatry 69:362-75. 2006....
- Child, parent, and peer predictors of early-onset substance use: a multisite longitudinal studyJulie B Kaplow
Department of Psychology, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 30:199-216. 2002..Implications for typology, etiology, and prevention are discussed...