Sally L Hodder
Affiliation: New Jersey
- HIV acquisition among women from selected areas of the United States: a cohort studySally L Hodder
Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ 07101 1709, USA
Ann Intern Med 158:10-8. 2013..Women account for 23% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in the United States, but there are few recent, well-characterized cohorts of U.S. women in whom behavior characteristics and HIV acquisition have been well-described...
- Efficacy and safety outcomes among treatment-experienced women and men treated with etravirine in gender, race and clinical experienceSally Hodder
Department of Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ 07101, USA
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 28:544-51. 2012..ETR is effective and well tolerated in treatment-experienced patients with HIV-1, with similar outcomes among women and men...
- Patient-reported outcomes in virologically suppressed, HIV-1-Infected subjects after switching to a simplified, single-tablet regimen of efavirenz, emtricitabine, and tenofovir DFSally L Hodder
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, New Jersey 07101, USA
AIDS Patient Care STDS 24:87-96. 2010....
- Challenges of a hidden epidemic: HIV prevention among women in the United StatesSally L Hodder
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ 07101, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 55:S69-73. 2010..Only by accelerating research and programmatic efforts will the hidden epidemic of HIV among US women emerge into the light and come under control...
- Characteristics of multiple and concurrent partnerships among women at high risk for HIV infectionAdaora A Adimora
Division of Infectious Diseases, University of North Carolina Schools of Medicine and UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC Department of Biostatistics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA FHI 360, Durham, NC School of Public Health and Health Services, The George Washington University, Washington, DC Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD ICAP Columbia University, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, NY Rollins School of Public Health and Center for AIDS Research, Emory University, Atlanta, GA Harlem Hospital Center, New York, NY NIAID, NIH, Bethesda, MD and Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 65:99-106. 2014..S. communities...