P N Halkitis
Affiliation: New York University
- A double epidemic: crystal methamphetamine drug use in relation to HIV transmission among gay menP N Halkitis
Department of Applied Psychology, New York University, NY 10003, USA
J Homosex 41:17-35. 2001..The article offers recommendations for further research and suggestions for prevention programs regarding methamphetamine use by gay men...
- Intentional unsafe sex (barebacking) among HIV-positive gay men who seek sexual partners on the internetP N Halkitis
New York University, Department of Applied Psychology, New York, NY 10003, USA
AIDS Care 15:367-78. 2003..There are serious implications for HIV prevention efforts, in that internet-based education should be a priority in order to reach men who rely on this mechanism to find sexual partners...
- Characteristics of HIV antiretroviral treatments, access and adherence in an ethnically diverse sample of men who have sex with menP N Halkitis
Department of Applied Psychology, New York University, 239 Greene Street, East Building 537G, New York, NY 10003, USA
AIDS Care 15:89-102. 2003....
- Sexual and drug-using practices of HIV-positive men who frequent public and commercial sex environmentsJ T Parsons
Department of Psychology, Hunter College of the City University of New York CUNY and Center for HIV AIDS Educational Studies and Training CHEST, New York University, New York 10021, USA
AIDS Care 14:815-26. 2002..Fewer differences were found between those who frequented PSEs and those who did not...
- Resistance to HIV infectionM Marmor
Department of Environmental Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, 650 First Avenue, Room 560, New York, NY 10016, USA
J Urban Health 83:5-17. 2006....