Affiliation: New York University
- Overview of the role for calreticulin in the enhancement of wound healing through multiple biological effectsLeslie I Gold
Department of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York 10016, USA
J Investig Dermatol Symp Proc 11:57-65. 2006..Thus, CRT profoundly affects the wound healing process by recruiting cells essential for repair into the wound, stimulating cell growth, and increasing extracellular matrix production...
- Gene expression studies provide clues to the pathogenesis of uterine leiomyoma: new evidence and a systematic reviewAlan A Arslan
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Department of Environmental Medicine, Department of Pathology and Department of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
Hum Reprod 20:852-63. 2005..Familial and epidemiological studies provide compelling evidence that genetic alterations play an important role in leiomyoma development...
- Calreticulin enhances porcine wound repair by diverse biological effectsLillian B Nanney
Department of Plastic Surgery, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Am J Pathol 173:610-30. 2008..These in vitro bioactivities provide mechanistic support for the positive biological effects of CRT observed on both the epidermis and dermis of wounds in vivo, underscoring a significant role for CRT in the repair of cutaneous wounds...
- Gene expression changes induced by estrogen and selective estrogen receptor modulators in primary-cultured human endometrial cells: signals that distinguish the human carcinogen tamoxifenJessica C M Pole
Cancer Genomics Program, Department of Pathology, Hutchison/MRC Research Centre, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 2XZ, UK
Toxicology 206:91-109. 2005..It is anticipated that this study will provide leads for further and more focused investigation into SERM carcinogenicity...
- The activation function-1 domain of estrogen receptor alpha in uterine stromal cells is required for mouse but not human uterine epithelial response to estrogenTakeshi Kurita
Department of Anatomy, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0452, USA
Differentiation 73:313-22. 2005..Moreover, we show that genetically engineered mouse models could potentially aid in dissecting molecular pathways of stromal epithelial interactions in the human uterus...
- Tumor-specific efficacy of transforming growth factor-beta RI inhibition in Eker ratsNicholas J Laping
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, USA
Clin Cancer Res 13:3087-99. 2007....
- Growth Regulation of the Normal & Malignant EndometriumLESLIE GOLD; Fiscal Year: 2003..These studies should elucidate molecular mechanisms of endometrial carcinogenesis, hormonal (dys)regulation of endometrial growth, and identify targets for prevention and therapeutic intervention. ..