Affiliation: New England Biolabs
- Site-specific protein labeling by intein-mediated protein ligationInca Ghosh
New England Biolabs, Ipswich, MA 01938, USA
Methods Mol Biol 705:87-107. 2011..This chapter also gives a general review of the critical parameters of intein-mediated cleavage and ligation reactions...
- Intein-mediated peptide arrays for epitope mapping and kinase/phosphatase assaysMing Qun Xu
New England Biolabs, Beverly, MA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 381:313-38. 2007..In this report, several experimental procedures including epitope mapping and the study of protein modifications were described...
- Design, preparation and use of ligated phosphoproteins: a novel approach to study protein phosphatases by dot blot array, ELISA and Western blot assaysLuo Sun
New England Biolabs, Inc Ipswich, MA 01938 2723, USA
Methods 42:220-6. 2007..This report describes detailed experimental procedures for preparation of LPP substrates and their use in PP assays based on immobilization on solid supports...
- Fluorescent site-specific labeling of Escherichia coli expressed proteins with Sfp phosphopantetheinyl transferaseAihua Zhang
New England Biolabs, 01938 Ipswich, MA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 705:295-307. 2011..The fluorescently labeled E14.7 fusion protein was analyzed with a fluorescence imager and subsequently transfected into mammalian cells for imaging with a fluorescence microscope...
- An improved method for utilization of peptide substrates for antibody characterization and enzymatic assaysInca Ghosh
New England Biolabs, Inc, 32 Tozer Road, Beverly, MA 01915, USA
J Immunol Methods 293:85-95. 2004..These techniques do not require sophisticated equipment, reagents, or skills thereby providing a simple method for research and development...
- Use of intein-mediated phosphoprotein arrays to study substrate specificity of protein phosphatasesSamvel Kochinyan
New England Biolabs, Inc, Ipswich, MA 01938 2723, USA
Biotechniques 42:63-9. 2007..The IPL technique overcomes the disadvantages of current methods and is a versatile system for the facile production of protein substrates containing well-defined structural motifs for the study of protein modification enzymes...
- Producing peptide arrays for epitope mapping by intein-mediated protein ligationLuo Sun
New England Biolabs, Beverly, MA 01915, USA
Biotechniques 37:430-6, 438, 440 passim. 2004..This novel approach allows for synthetic peptides to be uniformly arrayed onto membranes, compatible with a variety of applications...