Affiliation: New York University School of Medicine
- Abnormal synchrony and effective connectivity in patients with schizophrenia and auditory hallucinationsMaria de la Iglesia-Vayá
Centre of Excellence in Biomedical Image CEIB, Regional Ministry of Health in the Valencia Region CS, C Micer Masco nº 31 33, Valencia 46010, Spain Brain Connectivity Lab, Prince Felipe Research Centre CIPF, C Eduardo Primo Yúfera Científic, nº 3, Valencia 46012, Spain Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Salud Mental CIBERSAM, ISC III Avda Blasco Ibáñez 15, Valencia 46010, Spain GIBI230 Grupo de Investigación Biomédica en Imagen, CIBER BBN, Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria IIS, Spain
Neuroimage Clin 6:171-9. 2014..Additionally, a central role is suggested for the cerebellum in processing emotional stimuli in patients with persistent AH. ..
- ConnectivityFrancisco Xavier Castellanos
Phyllis Green and Randolph Cowen Institute for Pediatric Neuroscience, Child Study Center, NYU Langone Medical Center, One Park Avenue, 7th Floor, New York, NY, 10016, USA
Curr Top Behav Neurosci 16:49-77. 2014....
- Clinical applications of the functional connectomeF Xavier Castellanos
Phyllis Green and Randolph Cowen Institute for Pediatric Neuroscience, New York University Child Study Center, New York, NY 10016, USA
Neuroimage 80:527-40. 2013..Additionally, we note the need to expand future efforts beyond identification of biomarkers for disease status alone to include clinical variables related to risk, expected treatment response and prognosis. ..
- Obesity in men with childhood ADHD: a 33-year controlled, prospective, follow-up studySamuele Cortese
Phyllis Green and Randolph Cowen Institute for Pediatric Neuroscience, Child Study Center of the NYU Langone Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
Pediatrics 131:e1731-8. 2013..We predicted higher BMI and obesity rates in: (1) men with, versus men without, childhood ADHD; (2) men with persistent, versus men with remitted, ADHD; and (3) men with persistent or remitted ADHD versus those without childhood ADHD...
- Large-scale brain systems in ADHD: beyond the prefrontal-striatal modelF Xavier Castellanos
Phyllis Green and Randolph Cowen Institute for Pediatric Neuroscience, Child Study Center, NYU Langone School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Trends Cogn Sci 16:17-26. 2012....
- MEG event-related desynchronization and synchronization deficits during basic somatosensory processing in individuals with ADHDColleen Dockstader
Neurosciences and Mental Health Program, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada
Behav Brain Funct 4:8. 2008..abstract:..
- Deficits in fine motor skills in a genetic animal model of ADHDYu Qian
Department of Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet, S 171 77 Stockholm, Sweden
Behav Brain Funct 6:51. 2010....
- Brain gray matter deficits at 33-year follow-up in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder established in childhoodErika Proal
Phyllis Green and Randolph Cowen Institute for Pediatric Neuroscience, Child Study Center, New York University Langone School of Medicine, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 68:1122-34. 2011..We present, to our knowledge, the first prospective study combining cortical thickness and voxel-based morphometry in adults diagnosed as having ADHD in childhood...
- [Towards an understanding of the molecular mechanisms underlying the pharmacological treatments of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder]F Xavier Castellanos
Phyllis Green and Randolph Cowen Institute for Pediatric Neuroscience, Child Study Center, NYU School of Medicine, 215 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
Rev Neurol 52:S155-60. 2011....
- The restless brain: attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, resting-state functional connectivity, and intrasubject variabilityF Xavier Castellanos
Neidich Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Phyllis Green and Randolph Cowen Institute for Pediatric Neuroscience, NYU Child Study Center, New York, New York, USA
Can J Psychiatry 54:665-72. 2009..To highlight recent advances in the conceptualization of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) emerging from neuroimaging and endophenotypic approaches...
- CHILDHOOD STIMULANT EXPOSURE IMPACT ON LATER DRUG ABUSEFrancisco Castellanos; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Neural Substrates of Variability in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHFrancisco Xavier Castellanos; Fiscal Year: 2010..Achieving such a level of detailed information about brain functioning in ADHD would have major impact on our ability to improve methods of diagnosing ADHD and of developing new treatments. ..
- Neural Dissection of Hyperactivity/Inattention in AutismFrancisco Xavier Castellanos; Fiscal Year: 2010..If successful, we will be able to better understand the types of brain mechanisms that are involved in hyperactivity and inattention in children with autism and then be able to use that information to guide targeted treatment studies. ..