Frederick A Curro
Affiliation: New York University
- Advantages of the dental practice-based research network initiative and its role in dental educationFrederick A Curro
Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Investigations, Bluestone Center for Clinical Research, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Radiology, and Medicine, New York University College of Dentistry, NY, USA
J Dent Educ 75:1053-60. 2011....
- Dentists Who Participate in a Practice-based Research Network May Adopt Less Invasive Approaches to Treating Dental CariesFrederick A Curro
Director, PEARL Network, New York University, College of Dentistry, 380 Second Avenue, Suite 302, New York, NY 10010, USA, Tel 1 212 998 9555 Electronic address
J Evid Based Dent Pract 13:163-4. 2013..Gilbert GH, Gordan VV, Funkhouser EM, Rindal DB, Fellows JL, Qvist V, Anderson G, Worley D, National Dental PBRN Collaborative Group. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2013; 41(2):143-53...
- Gum chewing as an adjunct to use of medicationsFrederick A Curro
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Radiology and Medicine, New York University College of Dentistry, 421 First Avenue, New York, NY 10010, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 139:6S-8S. 2008
- Treatments for hypersensitive noncarious cervical lesions: a Practitioners Engaged in Applied Research and Learning (PEARL) Network randomized clinical effectiveness studyAnalia Veitz-Keenan
Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Radiology and Medicine, College of Dentistry, New York University, New York City, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 144:495-506. 2013....
- Restorative outcomes for endodontically treated teeth in the Practitioners Engaged in Applied Research and Learning networkHoward Spielman
Applied Research and Learning PEARL Network, New York City, NY, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 143:746-55. 2012....
- Restoration variables and postoperative hypersensitivity in Class I restorations: PEARL Network findings. Part 2Peter Blanchard
The PEARL Network, New York, New York, USA
Compend Contin Educ Dent 34:e62-8. 2013....
- Prevalence of Persistent Pain 3 to 5 Years Post Primary Root Canal Therapy and Its Impact on Oral Health-Related Quality of Life: PEARL Network FindingsDonald A Vena
The EMMES Corporation, Rockville, Maryland PEARL Network Coordinating Center, New York, New York
J Endod 40:1917-21. 2014..The frequency of persistent pain 3-5 years after primary root canal therapy and its impact on the patient's perceived oral health-related quality of life was determined in a practice-based research network...
- Practice based research networks impacting periodontal care: PEARL InitiativeFrederick A Curro
Department of Oral Pathology, Medicine, and Radiology, New York University, New York, NY, USA
J Periodontol 84:567-71. 2013....
- Outcomes of endodontic therapy in general practice: a study by the Practitioners Engaged in Applied Research and Learning NetworkSusan D Bernstein
Practitioners Engaged in Applied Research and Learning PEARL Network, New York City, New York, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 143:478-87. 2012..The authors undertook a study involving members of a dental practice-based research network to determine the outcome and factors associated with success and failure of endodontic therapy...
- Person-centric clinical trials: an opportunity for the good clinical practice (GCP)-practice-based research networkFrederick A Curro
Regulatory Affairs Bluestone Center for Clinical Research, PEARL Practice Based Research Network, College of Dentistry, New York University, New York, NY, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 53:1091-4. 2013....
- Person-centric clinical trials: Ethical challenges in recruitment and data transparency for improved outcomesDennis A Robbins
Integrated Decisions, Ethics, Alternatives and Solutions, Imperial Beach, CA, USA Director of Health Policy, PEARL Translational Network, New York University, New York, NY, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 54:1072-7. 2014..Data provided will be comprehensive and robust, representative of use, with safety data more easily discernible from persons with a known past medical and health history. ..
- Substance-use screening and interventions in dental practices: survey of practice-based research network dentists regarding current practices, policies and barriersJennifer McNeely
Department of Population Health, Division of General Internal Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, 227 E 30th St, New York, N Y 10016, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 144:627-38. 2013..The authors surveyed dentists to learn about the role their practices might play in providing substance-use screening and interventions...
- Dentin caries activity in early occlusal lesions selected to receive operative treatment: findings from the Practitioners Engaged in Applied Research and Learning (PEARL) NetworkMaryann Lehmann
Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Radiology and Medicine, College of Dentistry, New York University, New York City, NY 10010, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 143:377-85. 2012....