Daria B Crittenden
Affiliation: New York University School of Medicine
- Colchicine use is associated with decreased prevalence of myocardial infarction in patients with goutDaria B Crittenden
Crystal Diseases Study Group, Division of Rheumatology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York 10003, USA
J Rheumatol 39:1458-64. 2012..We examined whether colchicine use was associated with a reduced risk of myocardial infarction (MI) in patients with gout...
- New therapies for goutDaria B Crittenden
Crystal Diseases Study Group, Division of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, NYU School of Medicine NYU Langone Medical Center, New York, New York 10003, USA
Annu Rev Med 64:325-37. 2013..These new treatments do not obviate the need for lifestyle and dietary management, another area in which significant scientific and clinical progress has recently been made...
- Prevalence of contraindications and prescription of pharmacologic therapies for goutRobert T Keenan
Section of Rheumatology of the New York Harbor Health Care System, New York Campus of the US Department of Veterans Affairs, New York, USA
Am J Med 124:155-63. 2011..Patients with gout have comorbidities, but the impact of these comorbidities on treatment has not been studied...
- The year in gout: 2011-2012Daria B Crittenden
Division of Rheumatology, NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, NY 10003, USA
Bull NYU Hosp Jt Dis 70:145-51. 2012..Here we review some of the most important recent advances in gout over the past 12 to 18 months...
- The year in gout - 2010-2011Daria B Crittenden
Rheumatology Section, New York Harbor VA Healthcare System New York Campus, New York, New York, USA
Bull NYU Hosp Jt Dis 69:257-63. 2011....