Affiliation: New Jersey
- Care provided in visits coded for intimate partner violence in a national survey of emergency departmentsRula Btoush
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, School of Nursing, 65 Bergen St, 1017, Newark, NJ 07101, USA
Womens Health Issues 19:253-62. 2009..Visits coded for IPV were defined by International Classification of Diseases, 8th edition-Clinical Modification (ICD-9-CM) codes...
- Knowledge and acceptability of the HPV vaccine among ethnically diverse black womenRula Wilson
School of Nursing, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 65 Bergen Street, Room 1017, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
J Immigr Minor Health 15:747-57. 2013..Healthcare provider's recommendation of the vaccination was important for decision making. Educational interventions with Black women about HPV vaccination should recognize cultural beliefs that vary by ethnic group. ..
- Visits coded as intimate partner violence in emergency departments: characteristics of the individuals and the system as reported in a national survey of emergency departmentsRula Btoush
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Nursing, Newark, NJ 07101, USA
J Emerg Nurs 34:419-27. 2008..This study was conducted to explore the characteristics of intimate partner violence (IPV) victims whose visit was coded as IPV and the health care delivery system in emergency departments (ED)...
- Ethical conduct in intimate partner violence research: challenges and strategiesRula Btoush
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, School of Nursing, Newark, NJ 07101, USA
Nurs Outlook 57:210-6. 2009..This area of nursing research is critical for developing practice guidelines and improving the health and quality of life of abused women...
- Attitudes of Jordanian society toward wife abuseRula Btoush
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey, USA
J Interpers Violence 23:1531-54. 2008..The implications of these findings for future research, interventions, and policy formulation are discussed...