A Brian West
Affiliation: New York University
- The pathology of diverticulosis coliA Brian West
Department of Pathology, New York University, 560 First Avenue, TH 461, New York, NY 10016, USA
J Clin Gastroenterol 38:S11-6. 2004..In SCAD, the mucosal changes are confined to the area of diverticulosis; therefore, histologic evaluation of the rectum (which is unaffected by diverticulosis) and more proximal bowel can be helpful in the differential diagnosis...
- The pathology of diverticulosis: classical concepts and mucosal changes in diverticulaA Brian West
AmeriPath New York, Gastrointestinal Diagnostics, Shelton, CT 06484, USA
J Clin Gastroenterol 40:S126-31. 2006..Complications of diverticular disease such as hemorrhage, diverticulitis, peridiverticular abscess, fistula, and perforation are well recognized...
- Importance of small (< or = 20-mm) enhancing lesions seen only during the hepatic arterial phase at MR imaging of the cirrhotic liver: evaluation and comparison with whole explanted liverAgnes E Holland
Department of Radiology, New York University Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
Radiology 237:938-44. 2005....
- Hepatocellular carcinoma in the cirrhotic liver: gadolinium-enhanced 3D T1-weighted MR imaging as a stand-alone sequence for diagnosisElizabeth M Hecht
Department of Radiology, New York University Medical Center, 560 First Ave, Suite HW 202, New York, NY 10016, USA
Radiology 239:438-47. 2006..To retrospectively assess the usefulness of contrast material-enhanced T1-weighted magnetic resonance (MR) imaging alone and with T2-weighted MR imaging in the diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)...
- Diverticulosis coli: update on a "Western" diseaseHuihui Ye
Department of Pathology, New York University, New York, New York 10016, USA
Adv Anat Pathol 12:74-80. 2005....
- Regeneration of hepatocyte 'buds' in cirrhosis from intrabiliary stem cellsOlga Falkowski
Department of Pathology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University, Bronx, NY, USA
J Hepatol 39:357-64. 2003..We investigate derivation of intraseptal hepatocytes (ISHs) from DRs and from the biliary tree in cirrhosis...
- The pathology of diverticulitisA Brian West
Department of Pathology, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520 8023, USA
J Clin Gastroenterol 42:1137-8. 2008....
- Epithelioid gastrointestinal stromal tumor of the stomach with liver metastases in a 12-year-old girl: aspiration cytology and molecular studyPeng Li
Department of Pathology, New York University School of Medicine, 560 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016, USA
Pediatr Dev Pathol 5:386-94. 2002..Cytogenetic study revealed normal karyotype. These features might suggest a different molecular mechanism leading to malignancy in certain GISTs arising in children...
- Fractured colon: an endoscopically distinctive lesion associated with colonic perforation following colonoscopy in patients with collagenous colitisAlex Sherman
Department of Medicine, New York University, New York, NY, USA
J Clin Gastroenterol 38:341-5. 2004..Collagenous colitis is characterized by collagen deposition in the superficial colonic mucosa, beneath the surface epithelium, resulting in chronic nonbloody diarrhea of variable severity. The mucosa generally appears endoscopically normal...