Chantal M L R Brazeau
Affiliation: New Jersey
- Relationships between medical student burnout, empathy, and professionalism climateChantal M L R Brazeau
UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ 07103, USA
Acad Med 85:S33-6. 2010..Yet, few studies have attempted to explore relationships between those issues using validated instruments...
- Changing an existing OSCE to a teaching tool: the making of a teaching OSCEChantal Brazeau
Psychiatry and Family Medicine, UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School, Newark, 07103, USA
Acad Med 77:932. 2002....
- Relationship between medical student service and empathyChantal M L R Brazeau
UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School, BHSB Room E 1460, 183 South Orange Avenue, Newark, NJ 07103, USA
Acad Med 86:S42-5. 2011..Student participation in service activities during medical school is believed to enhance student professionalism and empathy. Yet, there are no studies that measure medical student empathy levels in relation to service activities...
- Evaluating the effect of cultural competency training on medical student attitudesJesse C Crosson
Department of Family Medicine, UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School, Newark, 07107, USA
Fam Med 36:199-203. 2004..We describe a new undergraduate cultural competency curriculum, the reliability of an instrument for assessing student attitudes in this area, and the effects of our curriculum on student attitudes...
- Do state medical board applications violate the americans with disabilities act?Robin Schroeder
Department of Family Medicine, Student Health and Wellness Center, and Assistant Professor, UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey 07103, USA
Acad Med 84:776-81. 2009..To determine whether medical licensing board application questions about the mental or physical health or substance use history of the applicant violate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990...
- Authors respond to "cultural issues skill development" letterJesse C Crosson
Department of Family Medicine, UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School
Fam Med 36:615. 2004