Nicole L Stout Gergich
Affiliation: Naval Medical Center
- Lymphoedema management: an international intersect between developed and developing countries. Similarities, differences and challengesNicole L Stout
Breast Care Department, National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD 20889, USA
Glob Public Health 7:107-23. 2012..The objective of this article is to define similarities and differences in strategies for lymphoedema management between developed and developing countries and advocate for a cohesive and concerted approach to disease management...
- Preoperative assessment enables the early diagnosis and successful treatment of lymphedemaNicole L Stout Gergich
Breast Cancer Department, National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland 20889 5600, USA
Cancer 112:2809-19. 2008..In the current study, the authors demonstrated the effectiveness of a surveillance program that included preoperative limb volume measurement and interval postoperative follow-up to detect and treat subclinical LE...
- A prospective surveillance model for rehabilitation for women with breast cancerNicole L Stout
National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Cancer 118:2191-200. 2012....
- Stakeholder perspectives on dissemination and implementation of a prospective surveillance model of rehabilitation for breast cancer treatmentNicole L Stout
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland 20889, USA
Cancer 118:2331-4. 2012..Overall, there is recognition by the stakeholder group that this model calls attention to important unmet needs and defines a crucial opportunity to improve care for breast cancer survivors...
- Segmental limb volume change as a predictor of the onset of lymphedema in women with early breast cancerNicole L Stout
National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD 20889 5600, USA
PM R 3:1098-105. 2011..To demonstrate that segmental changes along the upper extremity occur before the onset of breast cancer-related lymphedema (BCRL). These changes may be subclinical in nature and may be predictive of the onset of chronic lymphedema...