Stephen T Schultz
Affiliation: Naval Medical Center
- Does thimerosal or other mercury exposure increase the risk for autism? A review of current literatureStephen T Schultz
University of Texas, Health Science School, San Antonio, TX, USA
Acta Neurobiol Exp (Wars) 70:187-95. 2010..Since mercury is a known neurotoxin, more research should be done to ensure that mercury exposure from any source does not contribute to autism...
- Acetaminophen (paracetamol) use, measles-mumps-rubella vaccination, and autistic disorder: the results of a parent surveyStephen T Schultz
University of California San Diego, USA
Autism 12:293-307. 2008..Ibuprofen use after measles-mumps-rubella vaccination was not associated with autistic disorder. This preliminary study found that acetaminophen use after measles-mumps-rubella vaccination was associated with autistic disorder...
- Can autism be triggered by acetaminophen activation of the endocannabinoid system?Stephen T Schultz
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL, USA
Acta Neurobiol Exp (Wars) 70:227-31. 2010..This investigation was performed to determine if there is evidence to support the hypothesis that acetaminophen use can trigger autism by activation of the endocannabinoid system...
- Comparison of chlorine and chloramine in the release of mercury from dental amalgamMark E Stone
Naval Institute for Dental and Biomedical Research, Building 1 H, 310A B Street, Great Lakes, Illinois 60088 5259 USA
Sci Total Environ 407:770-5. 2009..Changing from chlorine to chloramine disinfection at water treatment plants would not be expected to produce substantial increases in dissolved mercury levels in dental-unit wastewater...
- Acetaminophen, pesticide, and diethylhexyl phthalate metabolites, anandamide, and fatty acids in deciduous molars: potential biomarkers of perinatal exposureDavid E Camann
Analytical and Environmental Chemistry Department, Southwest Research Institute, San Antonio, TX 78228 0510, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 23:190-6. 2013..Validation studies are necessary to verify that each detected chemical in molars provides a biomarker of perinatal exposure...
- Acetaminophen differentially enhances social behavior and cortical cannabinoid levels in inbred miceGeorgianna G Gould
Department of Physiology, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 7703 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, TX 78229, USA
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 38:260-9. 2012....