Michael R Stenger
Affiliation: Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Hospital variation in nitric oxide use for premature infantsMichael R Stenger
Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio 43205, USA
Pediatrics 129:e945-51. 2012..To describe inter-center hospital variation in inhaled nitric oxide (iNO) administration to infants born prior to 34 weeks' gestation at US children's hospitals...
- Inhaled nitric oxide prevents 3-nitrotyrosine formation in the lungs of neonatal mice exposed to >95% oxygenMichael R Stenger
Pulmonary Hypertension Group, Center for Perinatal Research, The Research Institute at Nationwide Children s Hospital, 700 Children s Drive, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Lung 188:217-27. 2010..We speculate that the decreased protein nitration observed with the addition of NO may be a potential mechanism limiting hyperoxic lung injury...
- Inhaled nitric oxide decreases leukocyte trafficking in the neonatal mouse lung during exposure to >95% oxygenMelissa J Rose
Center for Perinatal Research, The Research Institute at Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio 43205, USA
Pediatr Res 67:244-9. 2010..These data demonstrate that iNO alters the hyperoxia-induced recruitment of leukocytes into the lung...
- Nitric oxide suppression of cellular proliferation depends on cationic amino acid transporter activity in cytokine-stimulated pulmonary endothelial cellsLouis G Chicoine
Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 300:L596-604. 2011..We speculate that CAT activity may represent a novel therapeutic target in inflammatory lung diseases characterized by NO overproduction...
- Variation in the use of diuretic therapy for infants with bronchopulmonary dysplasiaJonathan L Slaughter
Nationwide Children s Hospital Center for Perinatal Research, Research 3 Bldg, 700 Children s Dr, Columbus, OH 43205
Pediatrics 131:716-23. 2013....