Affiliation: Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Levetiracetam for busulfan-induced seizure prophylaxis in children undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantationSandeep Soni
Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology and BMT, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio 43205, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 59:762-4. 2012..Due to non-induction of the hepatic cytochrome P450 enzymes, levetiracetam may lead to better dose assurance of busulfan in targeted dose regimens for HSCT...
- Disseminated Rhizomucor pusillus causing early multiorgan failure during hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for severe aplastic anemiaNeil J Rawlinson
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 33:235-7. 2011..The cause of death was found only after autopsy...
- Metabolic syndrome and endocrine dysfunctions after HSCT in childrenRajinder Bajwa
Department of Hematology Oncology BMT, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Pediatr Transplant 16:872-8. 2012..05). Uniform diagnostic criteria for MS and close follow-up after transplant are important for the early diagnosis and management of these late effects, thereby improving the overall quality of life of these patients...
- Busulfan and melphalan as consolidation therapy with autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation following Children's Oncology Group (COG) induction platform for high-risk neuroblastoma: early results from a single institutionSandeep Soni
Division of Hematology Oncology BMT, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH, USA
Pediatr Transplant 18:217-20. 2014..14.18 anti-GD2 antibody therapy without any delays. All patients are alive with no disease recurrence. The Bu-Mel regimen is well tolerated and is feasible post-COG-type induction platform...
- Mobilization of PML-RARA negative blood stem cells and salvage with autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation in children with relapsed acute promyelocytic leukemiaAmanda M Termuhlen
Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 51:521-4. 2008..The effect of arsenic trioxide on autologous peripheral blood stem cell collection is unknown...