Robert B Penfold
Affiliation: Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Geographic disparities in the risk of perforated appendicitis among children in Ohio: 2001-2003Robert B Penfold
The Research Institute at Nationwide Children s Hospital, Center for Innovation in Pediatric Practice, 700 Children s Drive, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Int J Health Geogr 7:56. 2008..Less is known about the differences between rural locations in health care seeking and outcomes. This study examines how commuting patterns in different rural areas are associated with perforated appendicitis...
- Spatio-temporal clusters of new psychotropic medications among Michigan children insured by MedicaidRobert B Penfold
Center for Innovation in Pediatric Practice, The Research Institute at Nationwide Children s Hospital, 700 Children s Drive, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 18:531-9. 2009..However, the development of disparities in prescribing is poorly understood. We examined whether clustering of utilization is a common phenomenon among early adopters of medications described the characteristics of clusters...
- Use of surveillance data in developing geographic dissemination strategies: a study of the diffusion of olanzapine to Michigan children insured by medicaidRobert B Penfold
Columbus Children s Research Institute, Columbus, Ohio 43205, USA
Clin Ther 29:359-70; discussion 358. 2007..The purpose of this study was to examine the diffusion of olanzapine to urban and rural children insured by Medicaid in Michigan by identifying prescribing clusters through surveillance of claims records...
- Dimensions of impulsive behavior in adolescents: laboratory behavioral assessmentsBrady Reynolds
Department of Pediatrics, Research Institute at Nationwide Children s Hospital, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Exp Clin Psychopharmacol 16:124-31. 2008..This research indicates there are at least three separate subtypes of impulsive behavior when using laboratory behavioral assessments with adolescent participants...
- Laboratory and self-report assessments of impulsive behavior in adolescent daily smokers and nonsmokersBrady Reynolds
Columbus Children s Research Institute and Department of Pediatrics, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Exp Clin Psychopharmacol 15:264-71. 2007..These findings indicate that adolescents who smoke cigarettes are more impulsive with respect to some, but not all, types of impulsivity than are adolescents who do not smoke...