Karen S McCoy
Affiliation: Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Inhaled aztreonam lysine for chronic airway Pseudomonas aeruginosa in cystic fibrosisKaren S McCoy
Ohio State University, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 178:921-8. 2008....
- Impact of pulmonary hypertension on survival in patients with cystic fibrosis undergoing lung transplantation: An analysis of the UNOS registryDon Hayes
Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA Department of Internal Medicine, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH, USA Electronic address
J Cyst Fibros 13:416-23. 2014..Pulmonary hypertension (PH) is a comorbidity reported in patients with cystic fibrosis (CF) with research limited to single-center studies...
- Right heart catheterization measuring central hemodynamics in cystic fibrosis during exerciseDon Hayes
Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Respir Med 107:1365-9. 2013..Although pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) is a potential co-morbidity in cystic fibrosis (CF), right heart catheterization (RHC) is not commonly performed in this patient population until referral for lung transplantation...
- Outcomes of surgical management of severe GERD in patients with cystic fibrosisShahid I Sheikh
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Ohio State University College of Medicine, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Pediatr Pulmonol 48:556-62. 2013..The purpose of this retrospective study was to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Nissen fundoplication in 48 patients with CF and uncontrolled GERD...
- Targeting bacterial integration host factor to disrupt biofilms associated with cystic fibrosisJodi E Gustave
Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
J Cyst Fibros 12:384-9. 2013....
- Gas trapping in normal infants and in infants with cystic fibrosisRobert G Castile
Children s Hospital, and Department of Pediatrics, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43205, USA
Pediatr Pulmonol 37:461-9. 2004..Measured following raised volume forced expiratory maneuvers, delta V and tg do not distinguish infants with CF from normal infants as well as do other currently available tests of infant lung function...
- The role of computerized order sets in pediatric inpatient asthma treatmentDeena J Chisolm
Columbus Children s Research Institute, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 17:199-206. 2006..These results give further credence to policy-makers' calls for expanded use of CPOE systems with condition-specific order sets to facilitate provision of evidence-based care...