Benjamin T Kopp
Affiliation: Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Light exposure and depression in hospitalized adult patients with cystic fibrosisBenjamin T Kopp
Section of Pulmonology, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
J Affect Disord 150:585-9. 2013..To determine the potential for improvement in depressive symptoms in CF patients, we measured light exposure in hospitalized CF patients...
- Exaggerated inflammatory responses mediated by Burkholderia cenocepacia in human macrophages derived from Cystic fibrosis patientsBenjamin T Kopp
Section of Pediatric Pulmonology, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH, United States
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 424:221-7. 2012..In conclusion, CF macrophages demonstrate exaggerated IL-1β, IL-10, MCP-1, and IFN-γ production and cell death during B. cenocepacia infection. Treatment with corticosteroids acutely suppressed cytokine responses...
- Inpatient healthcare trends among adult cystic fibrosis patients in the U.SBenjamin T Kopp
Section of Pulmonary Medicine, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio 43205, USA
Pediatr Pulmonol 47:245-51. 2012..This study compared costs and discharge rates among adult CF patient hospitalizations in terms of location of hospitalization...
- A novel exon duplication of the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator in a patient presenting with adult-onset recurrent pancreatitisBenjamin T Kopp
Sections of Pulmonary Medicine, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Pancreas 40:773-7. 2011..There is a significant difference in the prevalence of heterozygote mutations between available testing methods...
- Comprehensive evaluation of lung allograft function in infants after lung and heart-lung transplantationDon Hayes
Section of Pulmonary Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Nationwide Children s Hospital, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio Electronic address
J Heart Lung Transplant 33:507-13. 2014....
- Surveillance transbronchial biopsies in infant lung and heart-lung transplant recipientsDon Hayes
Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH, USA
Pediatr Transplant 17:670-5. 2013....
- Polysomnographic differences associated with pulmonary hypertension in patients with advanced lung disease due to cystic fibrosisDon Hayes
Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA
Lung 192:413-9. 2014..Pulmonary hypertension (PH) commonly occurs in patients with cystic fibrosis (CF), but there is no current data regarding alterations of sleep in patients with PH...
- Right heart catheterization measuring central hemodynamics in cystic fibrosis during exerciseDon Hayes
Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Respir Med 107:1365-9. 2013..Although pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) is a potential co-morbidity in cystic fibrosis (CF), right heart catheterization (RHC) is not commonly performed in this patient population until referral for lung transplantation...
- The BMPR2 missense mutation p.K230N and pulmonary arterial hypertensionDon Hayes
Section of Pulmonary Medicine, Nationwide Children s Hospital and The Ohio State University, Department of Pediatrics, Columbus, Ohio
Pediatr Pulmonol 49:E5-6. 2014..K230N, also known as c.690A>T. Missense mutations typically have earlier onset and more severe disease in PAH, so pulmonologists should be aware of this in the evaluation of PAH in children...