Affiliation: Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Human adenovirus infection in kawasaki disease: a confounding bystander?Preeti Jaggi
Department of Pediatrics, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Clin Infect Dis 56:58-64. 2013....
- Age-associated differences in prevalence of group A streptococcal type-specific M antibodies in childrenPreeti Jaggi
Nationwide Children s Hospital, Ohio State University, 700 Children s Drive, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Eur J Pediatr 168:679-83. 2009..The presence of ELISA antibodies against M1 correlated with opsonophagocytic activity, a previously studied indicator of immunologic protection...
- Utility of screening for chronic granulomatous disease in patients with inflammatory bowel diseasePreeti Jaggi
Section of Infectious Diseases and Immunology, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH, USA
J Clin Immunol 32:78-81. 2012..Three patients had inconclusive results and the assay was normal on repeat testing. We conclude that routine screening for CGD was not instructive in this cohort of chronic colitis or IBD patients...
- Presentation and outcome of histoplasmosis in pediatric inflammatory bowel disease patients treated with antitumor necrosis factor alpha therapy: a case seriesJennifer L Dotson
Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio 43205, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 17:56-61. 2011..Few data exist on the frequency, presentation, and appropriate treatment of pediatric patients with histoplasmosis on aTNF therapy...
- Macrolide resistance and emm type distribution of invasive pediatric group A streptococcal isolates: three-year prospective surveillance from a children's hospitalPreeti Jaggi
Columbus Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 26:253-5. 2007..We sought to define the GAS emm types and macrolide resistance rates among pediatric invasive GAS isolates collected prospectively during a recent 40-month period at our children's hospital...