Ihuoma U Eneli
Affiliation: Nationwide Children's Hospital
- The trust model: a different feeding paradigm for managing childhood obesityIhuoma U Eneli
Center for Healthy Weight and Nutrition, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 16:2197-204. 2008
- Perspectives on obesity programs at children's hospitals: insights from senior program administratorsIhuoma Eneli
Center for Healthy Weight and Nutrition, Nationwide Children s Hospital, 700 Children s Dr, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Pediatrics 128:S86-90. 2011....
- Lifestyle behaviors of obese children following parental weight loss surgeryRosanna P Watowicz
School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, The Ohio State University, 435 W 10th Avenue, 306 Atwell Hall, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Obes Surg 23:173-8. 2013..The purpose of the study was to identify the differences in diet and lifestyle behaviors between obese children with and without a parent who received WLS...
- Which adaptive maternal eating behaviors predict child feeding practices? An examination with mothers of 2- to 5-year-old childrenTracy L Tylka
Department of Psychology, Ohio State University, 225 Psychology Building, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Eat Behav 14:57-63. 2013..Interventions to help mothers develop their eating-related contextual skills and eat intuitively, in particular, may translate into a more positive feeding environment for their young children...
- Parental preferences on addressing weight-related issues in childrenIhuoma U Eneli
Center for Healthy Weight and Nutrition Columbus Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio 43205, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 46:612-8. 2007..1; 95% confidence interval, 1.2-3.7). Further research is needed to investigate the reasons underlying these preferences and how they positively or negatively impact program satisfaction, attrition rates, and behavior change outcomes...
- Adequacy of two ambulatory care surveillance systems for tracking childhood obesity practice patternsIhuoma U Eneli
Department of Pediatrics, Center for Healthy Weight and Nutrition, Columbus Children s Hospital, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Public Health 122:700-7. 2008..This study investigated the adequacy of the NAMCS/NHAMCS for surveillance of childhood obesity practice patterns...