Andrea E Bonny
Affiliation: Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Clinical variability in approaches to polycystic ovary syndromeAndrea E Bonny
Division of Adolescent Medicine, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 25:259-61. 2012....
- Early weight gain related to later weight gain in adolescents on depot medroxyprogesterone acetateAndrea E Bonny
Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio 43205, USA
Obstet Gynecol 117:793-7. 2011..To examine whether early weight gain in adolescents on depot medroxyprogesterone acetate (DMPA) predicts continued excessive weight gain and identify risk factors of early weight gain...
- Relationship between weight and bone mineral density in adolescents on hormonal contraceptionAndrea E Bonny
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 24:35-8. 2011....
- Bone mineral density in adolescent females using injectable or oral contraceptives: a 24-month prospective studyBarbara A Cromer
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Adolescent Medicine, MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio 44109, USA
Fertil Steril 90:2060-7. 2008..To determine whether bone mineral density (BMD) is lower in hormonal-contraceptive users than in an untreated comparison group...
- Weight gain, adiposity, and eating behaviors among adolescent females on depot medroxyprogesterone acetate (DMPA)Andrea E Bonny
Division of Adolescent Medicine, Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 44109, USA
J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 17:109-15. 2004..To identify risk factors for weight gain and explore body composition and eating behaviors among adolescent females initiating depot medroxyprogesterone acetate (DMPA)...