Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: National Cancer Institute
- Secreted Frizzled-related proteins can regulate metanephric developmentK Yoshino
Laboratory of Comparative Carcinogenesis, Building 538 Room 205E, National Cancer Institute, Frederick, MD 21702, USA
Mech Dev 102:45-55. 2001..On the other hand, sFRP-2 might promote tubule formation by permitting Wnt-4 signaling in the presence of sFRP-1...
- TGF beta 2, LIF and FGF2 cooperate to induce nephrogenesisS Y Plisov
Laboratory of Comparative Carcinogenesis, National Cancer Institute, Frederick, MD 21702, USA
Development 128:1045-57. 2001....
- Mesenchymal-epithelial transition in the developing metanephric kidney: gene expression study by differential displayS Y Plisov
Laboratory of Comparative Carcinogenesis, National Cancer Institute, Frederick, Maryland 21702 1201, USA
Genesis 27:22-31. 2000..genesis 27:22-31, 2000. Published 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc...
- Impaired FHIT expression characterizes serous ovarian carcinomaK Ozaki
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Osaka University Faculty of Medicine, Osaka, Japan
Br J Cancer 85:247-54. 2001..The present data suggest that inactivation of the FHIT gene by loss of expression is one of the important molecular events associated with the genesis of ovarian carcinoma, especially of high-grade serous carcinoma...
- The use of restriction landmark genomic scanning to scan the mouse genome for endogenous loci with imprinted patterns of methylationH Shibata
RIKEN Tsukuba Life Science Center, Ibaraki, Japan
Electrophoresis 16:210-7. 1995..Irlgs 1 and 3 are B6- and D2-specific loci that had the same strain distribution pattern which mapped to the central region of chromosome 9.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)..
- Inactive allele-specific methylation and chromatin structure of the imprinted gene U2af1-rs1 on mouse chromosome 11H Shibata
Genome Science Laboratory, RIKEN Tsukuba Life Science Center, Institute of Physical and Chemical Research RIKEN, 3 1 1 Koyadai, Tsukuba Ibaraki, 305, Japan
Genomics 35:248-52. 1996....
- Adaptor gamma ear homology domain conserved in gamma-adaptin and GGA proteins that interact with gamma-synerginH Takatsu
Institute of Biological Sciences, Gene Experiment Center, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba Science City, Ibaraki, 305 8572, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 271:719-25. 2000....
- Crystal structure of the bacterial protein export chaperone secBZ Xu
Department of Biological Chemistry, The University of Michigan Medical School, 1301 E Catherine Road, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
Nat Struct Biol 7:1172-7. 2000..The structure also reveals an acidic region on the top surface of the molecule, several residues of which have been implicated in binding to SecA, its downstream target...
- Similar subunit interactions contribute to assembly of clathrin adaptor complexes and COPI complex: analysis using yeast three-hybrid systemH Takatsu
Institute of Biological Sciences and Gene Experiment Center, University of Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Tsukuba Science City, 305 8572, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 284:1083-9. 2001....