Ivana V Yang
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Gene expression profiling of familial and sporadic interstitial pneumoniaIvana V Yang
Laboratory of Respiratory Biology, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, P O Box 12233, MD B3 08, Research Triangle Park, NC 27909, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 175:45-54. 2007..Both the genetics and the histologic type of IIP play a role in the etiology and pathogenesis of interstitial lung disease, but transcriptional signatures of these subtypes are unknown...
- Using mouse genomics to understand idiopathic interstitial fibrosisDavid M Brass
Laboratory of Respiratory Biology, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Proc Am Thorac Soc 4:92-100. 2007....
- The transcriptional response to lipopolysaccharide reveals a role for interferon-gamma in lung neutrophil recruitmentLauranell H Burch
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 291:L677-82. 2006....
- Gene expression profiles of RAW264.7 macrophages stimulated with preparations of LPS differing in isolation and purityHolly R Rutledge
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Innate Immun 18:80-8. 2012....
- Use of external controls in microarray experimentsIvana V Yang
Laboratory of Respiratory Biology, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institute of Health, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Methods Enzymol 411:50-63. 2006..Applications of external controls in the assessment of microarray performance, normalization strategies, the evaluation of algorithms for gene expression analysis, and the potential to quantify absolute mRNA levels are discussed...
- Fibroproliferation in LPS-induced airway remodeling and bleomycin-induced fibrosis share common patterns of gene expressionDavid M Brass
Department of Pediatrics Neonatology, Duke University Medical Center, 403 Alex R Sands Laboratory Building, DUMC 3373, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Immunogenetics 60:353-69. 2008..This analysis yielded a list of 212 genes in common suggesting that there is a common subset of genes that regulate fibroproliferation in the lung independent of etiologic agent and site of injury...
- Within the fold: assessing differential expression measures and reproducibility in microarray assaysIvana V Yang
The Institute for Genomic Research, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
Genome Biol 3:research0062. 2002..Further, the analysis of a large number of expression profiles is facilitated by a common reference sample, the construction of which must be carefully addressed...
- Multi-platform, multi-site, microarray-based human tumor classificationGreg Bloom
H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida 33612 9497, USA
Am J Pathol 164:9-16. 2004..These cDNA- and oligonucleotide-based classifiers provide a first proof of principle that data derived from multiple platforms and performance sites can be exploited to build multi-tissue tumor classifiers...