Ivana V Yang
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Gene expression profiling of familial and sporadic interstitial pneumoniaIvana V Yang
Laboratory of Respiratory Biology, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, P O Box 12233, MD B3 08, Research Triangle Park, NC 27909, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 175:45-54. 2007..Both the genetics and the histologic type of IIP play a role in the etiology and pathogenesis of interstitial lung disease, but transcriptional signatures of these subtypes are unknown...
- Using mouse genomics to understand idiopathic interstitial fibrosisDavid M Brass
Laboratory of Respiratory Biology, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Proc Am Thorac Soc 4:92-100. 2007....
- The transcriptional response to lipopolysaccharide reveals a role for interferon-gamma in lung neutrophil recruitmentLauranell H Burch
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 291:L677-82. 2006....
- Gene expression profiles of RAW264.7 macrophages stimulated with preparations of LPS differing in isolation and purityHolly R Rutledge
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Innate Immun 18:80-8. 2012....
- Use of external controls in microarray experimentsIvana V Yang
Laboratory of Respiratory Biology, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institute of Health, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Methods Enzymol 411:50-63. 2006..Applications of external controls in the assessment of microarray performance, normalization strategies, the evaluation of algorithms for gene expression analysis, and the potential to quantify absolute mRNA levels are discussed...
- Fibroproliferation in LPS-induced airway remodeling and bleomycin-induced fibrosis share common patterns of gene expressionDavid M Brass
Department of Pediatrics Neonatology, Duke University Medical Center, 403 Alex R Sands Laboratory Building, DUMC 3373, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Immunogenetics 60:353-69. 2008..This analysis yielded a list of 212 genes in common suggesting that there is a common subset of genes that regulate fibroproliferation in the lung independent of etiologic agent and site of injury...
- Within the fold: assessing differential expression measures and reproducibility in microarray assaysIvana V Yang
The Institute for Genomic Research, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
Genome Biol 3:research0062. 2002..We show that pooled reference samples should be based not only on the expression of individual genes in each cell line but also on the expression levels of genes within cell lines...
- Multi-platform, multi-site, microarray-based human tumor classificationGreg Bloom
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida 33612-9497, USA
Am J Pathol 164:9-16. 2004..These cDNA- and oligonucleotide-based classifiers provide a first proof of principle that data derived from multiple platforms and performance sites can be exploited to build multi-tissue tumor classifiers...