Jian Lun Xu
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Longitudinal evaluation of CA-125 velocity and prediction of ovarian cancerJian Lun Xu
Biometry Research Group, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD, USA
Gynecol Oncol 125:70-4. 2012..To determine whether CA-125 velocity is a statistically significant predictor of ovarian cancer and develop a classification rule to screen for ovarian cancer...
- Estimating the cumulative risk of a false-positive test in a repeated screening programJian Lun Xu
Biometry Research Group, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 7354, USA
Biometrics 60:651-60. 2004..The extension of the new model by incorporating covariate information is also considered. We apply our testing method and the new model to data from the breast cancer screening trial of the Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York...
- Modelling and analysing exchangeable binary data with random cluster sizesJian Lun Xu
Biometry Research Group, National Cancer Institute, Executive Plaza North, Suite 3131, 6130 Executive Blvd, MSC 7354, Bethesda, MD 20892 7354, USA
Stat Med 22:2401-16. 2003..To see the performance of the MLEs with small or moderate sample sizes, several simulation studies are also conducted...
- Cumulative incidence of false-positive results in repeated, multimodal cancer screeningJennifer Miller Croswell
Office of the Director, Office of Disease Prevention, National Institutes of Health, 6100 Executive Blvd, Suite 2B 03, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Ann Fam Med 7:212-22. 2009..We sought to determine the cumulative risk of a false-positive screening result and the resulting risk of a diagnostic procedure for an individual participating in a multimodal cancer screening program...
- The epidemiology of CA-125 in women without evidence of ovarian cancer in the Prostate, Lung, Colorectal and Ovarian Cancer (PLCO) Screening TrialChristine C Johnson
Josephine Ford Cancer Center, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, USA
Gynecol Oncol 110:383-9. 2008..To determine the epidemiology of CA-125 in women without ovarian cancer...