Anthony B Wilson
Affiliation: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Ancient lakes as evolutionary reservoirs: evidence from the thalassoid gastropods of Lake TanganyikaAnthony B Wilson
Department of Biology, University of Konstanz, Konstanz 78457, Germany
Proc Biol Sci 271:529-36. 2004..While Lake Tanganyika has been a cradle of speciation for cichlid fishes, it has also been an important evolutionary reservoir of gastropod lineages that have been extirpated outside the basin...
- The dynamics of male brooding, mating patterns, and sex roles in pipefishes and seahorses (family Syngnathidae)Anthony B Wilson
Department of Biology, University of Konstanz, 78457 Konstanz, Germany
Evolution 57:1374-86. 2003....
- Marine incursion: the freshwater herring of Lake Tanganyika are the product of a marine invasion into west AfricaAnthony B Wilson
Department of Biology, University of Konstanz, Konstanz, Germany
PLoS ONE 3:e1979. 2008....
- Escalation and trophic specialization drive adaptive radiation of freshwater gastropods in ancient lakes on Sulawesi, IndonesiaThomas von Rintelen
Museum für Naturkunde, Institute of Systematic Zoology, Humboldt University, Invalidenstrasse 43, D 10115 Berlin, Germany
Proc Biol Sci 271:2541-9. 2004..The inclusion of coevolutionary processes is unique in this system compared with diversification models developed for vertebrate radiations...
- Male pregnancy in seahorses and pipefish: beyond the mammalian modelKai N Stölting
Zoological Museum, University of Zurich, Switzerland
Bioessays 29:884-96. 2007....