Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Noncoding RNAs in molecular characterization of cancer preneoplasiaWendy Wang
Cancer Biomarkers Research Group, Division of Cancer Prevention, National Cancer Institute, National Institute of Health CBRG DCP NCI NIH, 6130 Executive Boulevard, MD, USA
Cancer Biomark 9:133-40. 2010....
- Early detection and risk assessment: proceedings and recommendations from the Workshop on Epigenetics in Cancer PreventionMukesh Verma
Division of Cancer Prevention, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Rockville, Maryland 20852, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 983:298-319. 2003..Further research will lead to the identification of new targets for cancer prevention...
- Real-time telomerase assay of less-invasively collected esophageal cell samplesBrenna M McGruder
Biochemical Science Division, National Institute of Standards and Technology, 100 Bureau Drive, MS 8311, 20899, Gaithersburg, MD, USA
Cancer Lett 244:91-100. 2006..These findings demonstrate the feasibility of using the RTTRAP assay in EBC samples and suggest that individuals from high-risk populations can be screened for telomerase activity...
- Strategic approach to validating methylated genes as biomarkers for breast cancerWendy Wang
Cancer Biomarkers Research Group, Division of Cancer Prevention, U S National Cancer Institute, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 3:16-24. 2010..This commentary summarizes their discussions and recommendations and the rationale for initiating specific projects to validate DNA methylation biomarkers of breast cancer...
- Biomarkers in molecular medicine: cancer detection and diagnosisPadma Maruvada
Division of Cancer Prevention, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 7346, USA
Biotechniques . 2005..These biomarkers will be used either as stand-alone tests or to complement existing imaging methods...