Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Developmental disabilities modification of the Children's Global Assessment ScaleAnn Wagner
National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Biol Psychiatry 61:504-11. 2007..To measure global functioning in treatment studies, the Children's Global Assessment Scale was modified and psychometric properties of the revised version (DD-CGAS) were assessed in children with PDD...
- Government initiatives in autism clinical trialsBenedetto Vitiello
Division of Services and Intervention Research, National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 9633, USA
CNS Spectr 9:66-70. 2004..These and other government activities in the area of autism clinical trials are here briefly reviewed...
- Bridging bench and practice: translational research for schizophrenia and other psychotic disordersPhilip S Wang
Division of Services and Intervention Research, National Institute of Mental Health, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Neuropsychopharmacology 34:204-12. 2009..Recent examples of T1 and T2 research in schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders as well as strategies for better linking T1 and T2 research agendas are covered...
- Depressive symptoms and clinical status during the Treatment of Adolescent Suicide Attempters (TASA) StudyBenedetto Vitiello
National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 9633, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 48:997-1004. 2009..To examine the course of depression during the treatment of adolescents with depression who had recently attempted suicide...
- Challenges in evaluating psychosocial interventions for Autistic Spectrum DisordersCatherine Lord
University of Michigan, Austim and Communication Disorders Center 1111, Ann Arbor 48109, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 35:695-708; discussion 709-11. 2005....
- Designing research studies on psychosocial interventions in autismTristram Smith
Department of Pediatrics, Strong Center for Developmental Disabilities, University of Rochester Medical Center, 601 Elmwood, Box 671, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 37:354-66. 2007....
- The rapidly expanding field of autism researchBenedetto Vitiello
Biol Psychiatry 61:427-8. 2007