Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study on analgesic effects of botulinum toxin AB Voller
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, University of Vienna, Austria
Neurology 61:940-4. 2003..Botulinum toxin type A (BTXA) is used to treat neurologic disorders associated with increased muscle tone. Its use is often associated with pain relief...
- Safety study of high-frequency transcranial magnetic stimulation in patients with chronic strokeM P Lomarev
Human Motor Control Section, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, NIH Building 10, Room 5N240, 10 Center Dr MSC 1428, Bethesda, MD 20892 1428, USA
Clin Neurophysiol 118:2072-5. 2007..Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) is a potential therapeutic tool to rehabilitate chronic stroke patients. In this study, the safety of high-frequency rTMS in stroke was investigated (Phase I)...
- Neuropsychological, MRI and EEG findings after very mild traumatic brain injuryB Voller
Department of Neurology, University of Vienna, Wien, Austria
Brain Inj 13:821-7. 1999..In the EEG recordings, no generalized slowing or focal changes were found. Structural and functional impairment can be identified using neuroimaging and neuropsychological examination, even in very MTBI patients...
- Hypertrophic chronic pachymeningitis as a localized immune process in the craniocervical regionB Voller
Department of Neurology, University of Vienna, Austria
Neurology 56:107-9. 2001..The patient improved after suboccipital craniotomy, C1 to C6 laminectomy, and removal of the thickened dura. Additional therapy with methotrexate stopped progression, which was documented by MRI and PET...
- Cortical control of voluntary blinking: a transcranial magnetic stimulation studyY H Sohn
Human Motor Control Section, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, Bldg 10 Room 5N226, 10 Center Drive, Bethesda, MD 20892 1428, USA
Clin Neurophysiol 115:341-7. 2004..To investigate cortical regions related to voluntary blinking...
- The impact of blepharospasm and cervical dystonia on health-related quality of life and depressionJ Muller
Department of Neurology, Innsbruck University Hospital, Anichstr 35, Austria
J Neurol 249:842-6. 2002....
- Craniocervical dystonia questionnaire (CDQ-24): development and validation of a disease-specific quality of life instrumentJ Muller
University Hospital of Neurology, Innsbruck, Austria University Hospital of Psychiatry, Innsbruck, Austria
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 75:749-53. 2004..To develop and test a questionnaire for measuring quality of life in patients with craniocervical dystonia...
- An open study of botulinum-A toxin treatment of trigeminal neuralgiaB Voller
Neurology 66:1458-9; author reply 1458-9. 2006
- Neutralizing antibodies in dystonic patients who still respond well to botulinum toxin type AG Kranz
Department of Neurology, Medical University of Vienna, Wahringer Gurtel 18 20, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
Neurology 70:133-6. 2008..We tested whether neutralizing BoNT/A-ABs can be detected in dystonic patients with good clinical responses to botulinum toxin A (BoNT/A) treatment...